3.07.2012

Spring?

I'm sorry, everyone, I can't seem to keep up with this silly thing!  Now that we're in a running bus and steadily on the road, I think I'll have more time to get it done.  The same goes for tour videos!  I've got #18 in the works, but I can't seem to finish it to my liking.  Maybe I'm getting too picky.  What do you guys want to see in it??  I'm trying to get more of our behind-the-scenes type of stuff in there, but Chachi has been covering most of that in his daily videos.  Should I put some of that in mine to have like a re-cap of the highlights?  I feel like I have a lot of questions, tonight.
So tonight we're in Toledo, OH.  The weather has been very warm and sunny for us for the last week or two, it feels like we didn't even have a winter.  I can't believe it's March, already!  I guess I should go back to October and fill you in on things.
We were touring with Theory of a Deadman and 3 Doors Down and it was almost Halloween.  Right?  The rest of the tour, every show was packed and we became great friends with 3 Doors Down.  We all really look forward to seeing them and hopefully touring with them again at some point!
We'll be touring with Theory of a Deadman again starting in April, we're all looking forward to causing some mayhem with those boys again!  If we're coming to your town, you had better be there!  Remember to check out our TOUR DATES page on Facebook!
After 3DD, we played some dates with Puddle of Mudd and Lansdowne as far west as Missoula, MT, the others went further, all the way to Washington I think, but we were back home for a few days and then picked back up with them in Iowa.
I feel like I shouldn't do this, but I will have to continue this tomorrow, hopefully, because I have to go inside and sell some stuff!  But don't worry, there's lots more to share!  Don't miss out!


To Be Continued...